5/20/16

mother's day


We celebrated Mother's Day one week early, the same day Violet's time inside me was equal to the time we've had her in our arms. It was such a bittersweet day, full of joy but also a lot of random tears. I was gifted a morning nap while Bobby and V picked up cinnamon dusted donuts (my love language) which they brought to me in bed. We cuddled up and watched some Friends (how we spent my labor) while we sipped coffee and reminisced. Then we did our normal Saturday of grocery shopping and errands. And then I made some crowns of jasmine while baby napped. At twilight we went out into the garden and snapped these sweet pictures I will treasure all of my days. I'm so grateful to have spent my Mother's Day so intimately with our little family and to have such precious memories as these.







No comments:

Post a Comment