3/24/14

the positives no.2


1. I successfully appealed a parking citation given to me by a grumpy parking cop. I was 14 feet, 6 inches away from a fire hydrant and was fined over $100 for parking in the "9-12 ft" range. It took over an hour, but I was able to assist a lovely adorable elderly couple paying the meter at the courthouse on my adventure, and it made their day. So that was icing on the cake.

2. Wisteria. It may be chilly, cloudy, and yuck outside still, but the flowers know that spring has officially arrived.

3. The tickets have been purchased and my "Graham" passport is on its way. Italy is really really happening, and in just six weeks!

4. My mom and sister are visiting this week, and I'm so looking forward to seeing them. Yes I was home only two weeks ago, but with such distance between us, even a moment near family is everything. Unfortunately I have exams while they're here, but these are my positives..

5. I spent my weekend cuddled with my loves in our fort watching The Office and eating tacos. So swell. All weekends should include vegging in a fort. I sadly forgot to snapshot our's in all its glory, but we do build it more than might be socially acceptable (so a tutorial is bound to happen one day). But on the up and ups, I'm including the inspiration of other amazing adult forts, enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment