3/31/14

the positives no.3



1. I had an excellent weekend doing life with my mom and sister. It was their spring break. We hit a great sale at Macy's, crafted, and played loads of catchphrase.

2. The weather. It's finally dry, warming up, and the spring breeze is perfect. Bobby and I went and sat by the pool at sunset last night and chatted. It's much lovelier than spring in Gainesville, if you ask this new Texan. 

3. Test week is over. They were hard and super stressful, I probably didn't do as great as I anticipated, but they are in the past and I can breath again. 

4. I'm happy. And in a lighthearted, giddy, delighted, smile on my face even when I'm alone with my dog kind of happy. 

5. Brunch, complete with blueberry French toast casserole and fresh squeezed pineapple-navel mimosas. The best part of hosting company and the best reason to visit me in Houston.


No comments:

Post a Comment