5/5/15

week 25



Sorry for the iPhone photography and being a day late, moving sucks away time and we are yet to have wifi! A better photo will replace this one soon...

cravings:  chic fil a, but avoiding it for heartburn's sake. Over all I'm just really hungry like all the time. 

aversions:  eggs and my toothbrush

symptoms:  serious acid reflux, major back pain, a bit of nausea, crazy stressful dreams. 

movement:  fewer than last week, but I think that's thanks to some serious expansion that's been happening. Now that she has some more room she and I both are much more comfortable. 

fears:  The fears are all in my dreams including having twins without knowing it and not having a second name, not having diapers, forgetting to tell bobby I was in labor, getting stuck in traffic alone on the drive to the hospital, and BJ Novak being my OB (I blame that one on watching Knocked Up in the gym the other day). 

general mood:  exhausted. And if I get cranky it's really hard to stop being cranky, even if I know it's for silly reasons like my husband getting chic fil a without me.
sleep:  sometimes great, sometimes awful. The acid reflux has arrived, so if I lay on one pillow I feel the acid rising, but if I sleep with two pillows I can't get comfortable. And the nightmares, ugh. 

surprised by:  My growth and her growth. I don't get another sono for a really long time, but she's huge and I can feel her in my right ribs, my lower left side, and my bladder all at the same time right now. She's really getting big in there, maybe that's why I'm dreaming of twins? 

looking forward to:  Finishing her nursery furniture. Dad and Ashley came out this weekend with all of my nursery furniture and some odds and ends, painted her nursery (so beautiful!), and got us half way moved into our new house. Now that she has a room and furniture, I'm really excited to spruce it up. 

best / worst moments:  The best moment was sleeping in my bed in my own house and getting to wake up and make waffles for my folks. I'm really starting to feel at home here in Texas, but having family here is always such a blessing. And of course the hardest moment was saying goodbye. But I'll be back there soon and I got to come home to a lovely little nursery and a bunch of finished projects. 

bobby is:   so stoked to be a homeowner and so ready to be a dad. He talks about how he's so ready to hold her and teach her to say things like "brother bear" and "go gators." And I think he's nearly as relieved as I am to have a room and a bed for her now. 

maternity clothes:  I finally got shorts. I honestly haven't even worn shorts in like two years when I worked summers outside, but between pregnancy, Texas heat, moving, and summer quickly approaching, these cute chambray bar stripes called out to me. I also got a couple tanks that actually cover the belly without sneaking up the bump so that I can be nice and cool but still look appropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment