7/18/16

violet's 11th month


21 lb . 11 oz . 30 in
wearing 12mo clothes, size 4 diapers

loves: butternut squash, the baby piano, eating any paper she can get her hands on, giving and receiving kisses
hates: peas, being sleepy, saying bye to mom at the nursery, being told "no"

I am very inquisitive, I ask for "da" when I wake up from every nap, my sunday school teacher says I cry every time another baby cries (I get that from both mom & dad), I bend over the side of my high chair to feed Bear cheerios, I can drink out of almost anything without getting soaked, I'm making strides in weaning to solids by eating applesauce with oatmeal, squash, and avocado every day!

This month my little baby blossomed into a toddler before my very eyes. She stands for longer stretches, takes mini steps to get from surface to surface, eats like a pro, and baby talks all day long. Her hair has gotten so thick, her body type is changing, and her grin is loaded with teeth. She could play with the baby in the mirror and listen to music all day long, she's going to bed with minimal fighting and sleeping longer stretches day and night. And in twenty-two days, she will be one. 

This month we have hosted my mom and aunt Berkley twice on their way in and out of the country, and we had a nice long visit from the Grahamparents who brought us a big load of furniture (thanks Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Bobby!) and helped us install a kitchen fan and our wedding chandelier. And we closed out the month with a nasty flea infestation, and a very sudden hernia surgery that I'm recovering from with help from my amazing husband, mom, and sister. Its been a whirlwind of a summer, but it has been loads of fun to spend it watching my girl grow!






standing on my own!

Buccee babe


"but mom, i want to plaaaayyy!"

Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment