2/23/17

week 15


First of all, sorry I teased about the gender so early! I promise promise promise that we are going to share our big fat news this weekend!

       This week, I've felt some serious relief from morning sickness and I've gotten back enough energy to hit the ground running both literally and figuratively. While long runs started to leave me really sick and dehydrated towards the end of January and I made the heavy decision to drop out of my half marathon, I've set the goal of tallying up 500 miles this pregnancy. And I'm still on track! I also went completely Leslie Knope with my to-do list last weekend and have a "baby-prep" binder to help me get all of the things (some even rational) done before my due date. I used the spring cleaning guide from the Spring Magnolia Journal along with my own experience with nesting to create the most thorough cleaning list that has ever existed, I'm working on my own recipe book complete with it's own grocery lists, and I'm reorganizing/revitalizing every nook and crany of the house from the closets to the wall tree from top to bottom. I am so nervous and overwhelmed at what having both a newborn and a toddler will look like that it would keep me up at night if I'd let it, so I'm trying to channel these super-sized nerves into over preparing. 

Looks like its working, because I've been sleeping like a rock lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment