3/2/17

week 16



       We are so completely smitten with our Lily! On Monday I planted nine bulbs that should sprout soon and bloom this summer. I think it will be so neat to watch them progress with Violet, she loves all of our flowers and has such a curious little mind. Speaking of, our little Pea has gotten in the habbit of flashing everyone now that she has discovered her very own "beebee" (bellybutton) just in time for Mardi Gras. But at least now instead of trying to pull up my dresses in public, she can show her own self off! 

       For a while I was getting so light headed every time I so much as stood for more than a minute thanks to all of my blood vessels dilating before my blood-volume could catch up, but this week it has caught up and then some. I remember getting migraines right around now with Violet, but this time my blood pressure is much higher than I'm used to, and I have intense swelling my the end of the day. I'm trying to keep my feet up for a while mid-afternoon, but that's my most productive time of day!

       At home I live in an endless cycle of running and leisure leggings (but my good running tights are starting to cut into my belly and cankles, boo!), and stick to dresses in public because I cannot find maternity pants I like this time around. For real, my body has changed soooo much that I feel like I'm starting my maternity wardrobe from scratch. I'm in desperate search of good jeans that are comfortable but stay up on their own, so other mamas - send me links!!



No comments:

Post a Comment