6/16/17

week 31


       This week had a bit of a rocky start, but has been incredibly boring for the last few days (in a very good way). I woke up feeling "off," with a lot of pelvic pain and pressure, nausea, and random contractions. By Monday evening I was even more uncomfortable and started having bad contractions 4 minutes apart, and albuterol wasn't helping much. So we got to spend the night getting monitored at L&D, and I got injections of a nasty drug every few hours. I'm still not dilated, and I probably just have an irritable uterus, but because of my positive ffn test, we have to take these fits of contractions seriously (or we may end up with a Beltway Baby). 
       
       Since I got home things have been easy peasy. I've been knitting, making boho dream catchers, and pretty matching bows for the girlies. The nursery is getting closer to ready and we will be introducing V to her toddler bed this weekend! We are hoping I'm feeling up to the Father's Day baseball game this weekend, but we are playing it all by ear. Regardless of how we get to celebrate him, my girls have one incredible daddy ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment