3/15/15

you are invited!



In just 3 weeks Bobby and I will open a box and find out whether this thing I'm carrying is a little he or a little she. We can't wait, and we want to celebrate the big news with our friends and family back home. So on Saturday, April 4th, we will grill up some burgers and a few of my other serious cravings (i.e. watermelon, waffles, doritos, etc.), and love on some people we've really been missing. And then at 2pm we will open a big huge box of balloons, revealing the sex of our beautiful, half-term babe! There will be laughs and belly rubs and happy tears.

If you'll be in town, please come and celebrate with us! Our shin dig will be hosted by my wonderful Aunt Carla, and I would love to get her a relative headcount before the big day. So if you're planning to come, text me, email me, call me, send me a letter by March 28th.


No comments:

Post a Comment