4/9/15

21 weeks & our gender reveal!



 


 

 

cravings:  beef, pineapple, Sweetwater (sigh)

aversions:  the sweets and the eggs

symptoms:  Major exhaustion, morning sickness, eating all the time, sporadic emotions, and binges of Gilmore Girls. 

movement:  This morning I saw her move! It was wild and amazing but she's really getting around in there!

weight gain:  probably a lot. The scale is still dead, but I have eaten so much in the past week and only puked once. 

fears:  Not a one. If the balloons had been blue, I'd be afraid we would never agree on a name, but they were pink!

general mood:  tired, but so happy

sleep:  late nights and early mornings with sound sleep in between. Definitely getting better. 

surprised by:  how intense the movement had gotten this week. I can practically make out feet and butt. And she responds to touch and sound. Bobby hums on my belly and I talk to her through a stethoscope. 

looking forward to:   Meeting our daughter in four months, give or take. I can't describe the yearning to hold her in my arms. Oh, and seeing Bobby hold her because I can't imagine how much he'll love her after seeing his reaction to pink balloons. 

best / worst moments:  There were so many best moments this week. Bobby's face when her saw the balloons, (maybe) naming our daughter after a great deal of very fun arguing throughout our babymoon, seeing her kicks move my belly. The worst was the drive home which really wasn't all that bad since we spent most of it perusing middle names. 

bobby is:  ecstatic doesn't even cover it. He loves her so much. Watching his reaction when we opened that box was the most beautiful thing. 

maternity clothes:  my mom got me funny pregnancy undies from China, and they crack me up but totally feel better than half of my regular kind. 

gender: she's a girl!!!!!!!!! Our reveal was the happiest, most exciting moment of my life. It's crazy to me that nothing actually changed, but everything feels so incredibly different. We loved her before, but it's so much more personal now that we can picture her and get to practice names while rubbing her each night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment