8/29/16

atelelgraham is open for business!


Way back in middle school I was handed the job of decorating the school bulletin board once a month. Not a fan of the boring block letters the Ellison cutter offered, I created patterns of my very own font in three sizes. This instigated a love of lettering. Instead of painting my nails and filling out magazine questionnaires, I spent hours writing “the quick brown fox...” in a dozen different styles. And today, that passion becomes a custom hand-lettering business right here in my office-playroom-studio! While an etsy shop may open in the near future, I’ve decided to post my work here on my blog and on my businstagram and take custom orders through email for the time being. So please, peruse all the things and consider me for your lettering needs!


banners and welcome boards add a special touch to parties, showers, weddings, and photos


send me your envelopes and mailing list for invitation calligraphy


 chalkboards are my love language







 personalized monograms make great gifts for brides and babies


 parties are a passion of mine, and I'd love to make yours extra special









banners and buntings make the boldest statement dainty


...and my baby is really cute ;)



for pricing and orders, email wowbrittanylane@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment